Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center, SC - Dedicated to Your Care|
The Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center, SC (AAIC) is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options for people suffering from allergic and immunologic conditions. We provide the highest quality healthcare, in a personal and caring environment.
The AAIC staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We strive to ensure that your office visit will be pleasant, educational and make the best use of your valuable time. Our office hours, which include extended morning and evening hours Mondays to Fridays, accommodate your busy schedule.
Don't wait another minute for allergy and asthma relief, give us a call today!
We diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Asthma (specializing in biologics: XOLAIR, NUCALA, CINQAIR, FASENRA)
- Allergic rhinitis (also known as "hay fever")
- Non-allergic rhinitis (also referred to as chronic or vasomotor rhinitis)
- Atopic dermatitis and eczema (specializing in DUPIXENT)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Chronic cough
- Chronic sinusitis
- Food allergies
- Nasal polyps
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Stinging insect allergy
- Urticaria (Hives) and Angioedema (Swelling)
Call us today! 618-624-2060
Serving the Greater St. Louis and Metro East Areas: Belleville, Fairview Heights, Shiloh, O'Fallon, Maryville, Edwardsville, Granite City and surrounding areas since 2007
325 Tamarack Lane, Shiloh, IL 62269
2023 Vadalabene Drive, Suite 151, Maryville, IL 62062